MRC Honored at 2022 KC Chamber of Commerce Small Business Awards
The Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce has revealed its Top 10 Small Businesses for 2022. The small businesses recognized for their resilience and innovation include:
- Midwest Recovery, a repeat honoree
- Chicken N’ Pickle, a dining and entertainment center that gives back to the community in which it resides
- Crux KC, a marketing firm
- Parrish & Sons Construction, a minority-owned and woman-owned general contractor
- Demdaco, a home decor, seasonal gifts, and apparel store that sells items intended to “lift the Spirit”
- KD Academy, a state-of-the-art childcare facility that began in a resident’s home
- Resolve Counseling, which provides individual therapy services for adults, couples, teens, and children in the greater Kansas City area
- RK Contractors, a roofing company that gives back to immigrants and refugees
- SnapIT Solutions, a high-tech services and tech training firm that teaches in-demand skills
- Walz Tetrick Advertising, a full-service marketing, creative, and media agency
The recognition is part of the chamber’s effort to support and celebrate outstanding small businesses. The Mr. K Award given to each Top 10 Business is named after entrepreneur and philanthropist Ewing Kauffman. Recipients of the honor embody Kauffman’s values, such as giving back to the community.
Midwest Recovery is proud to be honored as a Top 10 Small Kansas City Business for the second year.