Residential Mental Health Program
Midwest Recovery Centers’ Residential Mental Health Program provides innovative and scientifically-proven approaches to help individuals overcome mental health challenges and reclaim their lives. Our comprehensive program is designed to address the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well being of each patient, with stays ranging anywhere from 7 days to 45 day Our goal is to reduce the barriers to successful mental health management by providing the medical and therapeutic tools essential to each patient’s success and ensuring they have the necessary support in place.
What We Offer
- 45-Day Program: Our program spans anywhere from one week up to 45 days of inpatient programming, during which patients receive intensive therapy while learning coping mechanisms, self-care strategies, and medication management. Midwest professionals use a wide range of modalities that incorporate traditional, holistic, and naturopathic approaches. (link to therapeutic approaches/modalities page)
- Holistic Healing: We believe in treating the whole person, not just their symptoms. Our holistic approach addresses physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health to promote lasting well-being.
- Safe Residential Environment: Learning to manage a mental illness is challenging in the best of environments. The challenge is even greater for those living in an unsupportive environment or one filled with stressors. Our Residential Mental Health Program is carefully designed to provide a safe, nurturing residential environment where patients receive the support they need as they learn to manage stressors and other triggers that threaten their mental health.
- Transition to Independent Living: We prepare our patients for a successful transition back to independent living, equipping them with the tools and strategies needed to maintain their mental health and overall wellness.
- Ongoing Support: While our program concludes at 45 days, our dedicated therapists and case managers will ensure that each patient receives appropriate resources and guidance to continue their care beyond our program.
Stigma Can be a Barrier to Treatment
When members of the community, the mentally ill person’s family, and even the person themself attach shame and other negative connotations to mental illness, they are less likely to seek treatment, fearing they will be judged or rejected. Education is an essential component of the Midwest Mental Health Program as we help our patients, and their families, understand that mental illness is a chronic but treatable condition they can learn to successfully manage.
Why an Integrated Health Care Plan is Essential
According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), millions of Americans struggle with co-occurring physical, mental health, and substance use issues. Research finds that the best outcomes occur with an integrated health care approach that addresses all aspects of the patient’s health. An integrated approach means your doctors, therapy team, and other health care experts are working together to treat your physical and mental health.
Because Midwest Recovery Centers is committed to achieving the most positive outcomes for our patients, our medical and therapy teams include experts in a variety of treatment approaches and modalities.
Click the circles below to learn more.